Saturday, August 11, 2007
A good friend...
1. Is there for you when you are needy,
2. Listens to your story when no one else cares,
3. Strives to understand and is not quick to draw conclusions,
4. Gives you encouragement when you need it,
5. Lends you stuff without nagging to get it back,
6. Loves you unconditionally.
I thank God for having not one, not two, but three friends which are worthy of me calling them good friends. I can't express how lucky I am to have them as friends. How did they impact me most? One showed me forgiveness when I least deserved it, one taught me human intrinsic value, the other gave me a vision for the future.
Call me blessed!
To start anew is to have life again. It is to breathe in the fresh air, it is to look at things with a different perspective, it is to know that there is still meaning left in life.
It is to discover that you have a potential waiting to be unleashed, a potential that you never knew possible until God revealed it to you. Until now you were blind, but in the course of blindness, God said, "Let there be light!" And you can now see! And you will always be grateful.
Ever glad, you wander down the road and feel yourself having great life amidst your struggles and trials and shortcomings, for you have been given a second chance to live.
Will you use it wisely?