Saturday, August 11, 2007

A New Start, A New Beginning




To start anew is to have life again. It is to breathe in the fresh air, it is to look at things with a different perspective, it is to know that there is still meaning left in life.

It is to discover that you have a potential waiting to be unleashed, a potential that you never knew possible until God revealed it to you. Until now you were blind, but in the course of blindness, God said, "Let there be light!" And you can now see! And you will always be grateful.

Ever glad, you wander down the road and feel yourself having great life amidst your struggles and trials and shortcomings, for you have been given a second chance to live.
Will you use it wisely?

1 comment:

melili said...

Hello Tracey, WOW! I typed in the search engine Jesus Christ loves me and I found your page. It must have meant to be. Thank you for your words as they have allowed me to see that the light is shining inside me and granting me that second chance. I just have to be willing to take it. After reading your blog I will. May the Lord bless you and keep you may his face shine upon you. God Bless you Tracey ....thank you for making me smile...