Saturday, August 11, 2007

You Just Can't Live Without Good Friends!




A good friend...

1. Is there for you when you are needy,
2. Listens to your story when no one else cares,
3. Strives to understand and is not quick to draw conclusions,
4. Gives you encouragement when you need it,
5. Lends you stuff without nagging to get it back,
6. Loves you unconditionally.

I thank God for having not one, not two, but three friends which are worthy of me calling them good friends. I can't express how lucky I am to have them as friends. How did they impact me most? One showed me forgiveness when I least deserved it, one taught me human intrinsic value, the other gave me a vision for the future.

Call me blessed!

1 comment:

doreen said...

Hey, Ai Lin, hows life girL?
Didn;t meet up with you for so long...
hope everything is fine for you !!
=)

doreen